HOT NEW PRODUCT
GOOD DEALS DCC
Be sure to see us on
Be Sure To Check Out
The Latest Gear From
These Great DCC
The DCC Gurus
Digitrax SDXH166D Series 6 Sound Decoder
You Save: $15.01
[ 11 ] pcs In Stock
Item Number: SDXH166D
Manufacturer Part No: SDXH166D
Save More With Quantity Discounts...
|1 to 4||$59.99
|5 to 9||$58.79
|10 or more||$56.99
SDXH166D 16 Bit Premium Sound, Motor & Function Series 6 Decoder
This decoder includes a replaceable speaker. If this stock speaker does not work best for your application, please visit the Speaker Section to find the size and shape that will fit your installation best.
Digitrax Series 6 Sound Decoders are factory programmed with 8 locomotive scheme examples to provide a number of locomotive choices without requiring user downloading.
CV60 0 to 7 selects:
0 = GP38-2
1 = GE Evolution
2 = SD70
3 = GP10
4 = RS-1
5 = C420
6 = Steam Challenger-3985
7 = K27-464
This decoder can be re-programmed by SBS4DCC with one sound file of your choice that is available from the manufacturers sound catalog at no additional charge. Please indicate your selection at checkout.
Please note: REPROGRAMMING WILL ERASE THE STOCK SOUND FILE.
SDH166D fits many HO locomotives.
Comes with selectable Steam & Diesel sounds so you can use it in any type of locomotive.
- 1.0 Amp/ 2.0 Amps Peak Current Rating
- 6 FX3 Functions-200mA total current
- FX3 Outputs are optimized for both LED & bulbs
- Configurable FX3 pulse on all function leads
- Series 6 features
- 4 Simultaneous Voices
- Customizable 16, 12 or 8 bit sound projects
- Use PR3 and SoundLoader 2.0
- 16 Megabit on board sound memory
- 8 Ohm 16 x 26 x 9mm box speaker included
- 1 Watt sound output
- 330uF Capacitor for sound hold up included
- Cam input synchronized steam chuff
- Works with PX112-10 Power Xtender
- Decoder Body Size 1.28” x 0.67” x 0.25”
SDH166D replaces SDH164D.
Digitrax SoundFX® Sound System
Your locomotives will sound in scale like the real thing with SoundFX
- Customizable 16 Bit Sound
- Works with SoundFX 16, 12 & 8 Bit sound files
- 4 Simultaneous Voices
- Downloadable Sound with Digitrax PR3 and SoundLoader 2.0 software
- 16 Megabit Onboard Sound Memory
- 1 Watt Sound Output
- Cam input-synchronized Steam-chuff option for Steam locos
- Scaleable Speed Stabilization(BEMF) optimized for sound operationSoundFX does not require an external rate sensor to vary workload.
- Factory 8 Ohm 16 x 26 x 9 mm box speaker on 10 Pin Plug design makes installation quick and easy.
Easy Programming and Installation
- Smart Power Management-no more booster or programmer shutdowns!
- Program CVs using any Digitrax Compatible Control system without having to buy any extra equipment.
- Digitrax Easy Connect 9 Pin Plug for Track, Motor and Function Control.
- Direct mode programming.
- Decoder Reset CV with or without speed table reset.
Series 6 Decoder Features
- Works with PX112-10 Power Extender for improved operation in the presence of intermittent track power.
- Digitrax FX3 Functions-Control lights and functions for prototypical lighting effects and on/off control.
- Configurable FX3 Pulse Function available on all function outputs.
- Improved Scaleable Speed Stabilization (BEMF)
Digitrax LocoMotion® System – Lets your trains run like the real thing!
- 2 Digit and 4 Digit Addressing.
- Basic, Advanced & UniVersal Consisting.
- SuperSonic motor drive for silent operation.
- Transponder Equipped ready for transponding on your Layout.
- Motor Isolation Protection helps prevent damage to your decoder.
- DCC Compatible.
- FCC Part 15, Class B RFI compliant.
Series 6 Features
- Compatible with Digitrax PX series Power Xtenders to keep locos and sound running in the presence of dirty/poor track work.
- FX3 outputs optimized for both LED and bulb applications.
- FX3 outputs have configurable pulse available on all outputs.
- Improved Scaleable Speed Stabilization (BEMF).
SoundFX Series 6 Features
- Sound decoders available with either 8 bit standard or 16 bit premium sound.
- Sound decoders configured for 8 Ohm speakers.
- Allows for longer sound fragments.
- Available in either standard 3 or premium 4 voice versions.
- Auto CV configuration by sound projects
- Scaleable Speed Stabilization (BEMF) optimized for sound operation.
Preloaded with generic diesel and steam sound schemes
Size: 1.28” x 0.67” x 0.25” (32.5mm x 17.02mm x 6.35mm)
Motor Rating: 1.0 Amp/2.0 Amp Max
- Functions: (6) 200mA outputs (500mA Total)
- BEMF: Yes
- Sound: 4 Channel 16-Bit Processor, Programmable, 16 MBit Memory - See Manufactures Website for Options
- Speaker Rating: 8 Ohm - 16 x 26 x 9mm Box Speaker Included
Capacitor: External - 330mF
Protocol: NMRA DCC Compliant (Multi-Protocol Options Available)
- Transponding: Digitrax
- Additional Features: Sound Sync Input, Fwd and Rev Trim Adjustment
24 - 7 - 365
Any time... All the time.
On Domestic Orders
No Coupon Required
Option At Checkout
Please Read Our
Limitations and Exclusions
PLEASE REVIEW OUR
FOR TERMS AND
CLICK THE BUTTONS
for past newsletters and
great DCC Tip and Tricks
Welcome to SBS4DCC ...
Real-Time Stock Status
"Sugar Cube" Speakers...
… the SWEETEST speaker
4 Sizes ... 10 Baffles
40 Sweet Speaker Options
Model Railroad Technologies
… SPEED has met it’s MATCH !
Digital Model Railroad
Model Train Speed
Measurement and Display ...
Decoder Test Station...
… take control of DCC Decoder
Testing and Programming!
Featuring The New
Decoder Test Stations...
... The Ultimate Decoder
April 1, 2017
2182 Burton Lane
Stop Running Trains.
Start Model Railroading!
Join The NMRA
Special Interest Group
Make your model
railroad more than just
another track plan!
Join The NMRA
Be sure to see our ads in
these great publications.